Faculty of Law, University of Heidelberg, Germany
Apr. – July Semester 2020
Wednesday, 14:00 – 16:00
Full-semester course looking at the legal systems based on common law.
Student population included German law students and Erasmus students
Teaching methods: lecturing (direct instruction).
Student count: 142
- Sources of Anglo-American Law;
- Anglo-American Public Law;
- Anglo-American Criminal Law;
- Anglo-American Tort Law; and
- Anglo- American Property Law.
Assessment tasks included assignments and quizzes.