7 February 2022
Hygiene Regulations for Events at the MPIL
- In the invitations to the respective event it is indicated whether the 2G+ -, 2G- or 3G-rule applies. Tests can be made nearby in front of the Mathematikon, Berliner Str. 41-49 , 69121 Heidelberg, more information on testing in Heidelberg can be found at https://www.heidelberg.de/hd/testangebote+in+heidelberg.html .
- Participants are requested to register before the event. This makes it easier to collect their contact details the day of the event. Non-registered persons unfortunately must not be admitted.
- It is obligatory to wear a mouth-nose-cover (FFP2 or medical mask or equivalent) upon entering the building. This cover has to be worn in all public areas of the building and can only be removed when being seated or when taking food or drinks, both under the condition that a minimum distance of 1.5 m can be maintained.
- Please arrive in good time (30 min.) before the beginning of the event in order to avoid queues at the entrance and please take your seats speedily.
- Please make sure to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m to other persons.
- Service is offered by our staff, self-service cannot be permitted.
- When leaving the building please make sure to avoid queuing, also at the doors.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff in order to guarantee the safety of all those present at the event.